(Makes about 12 pancakes)
- 170g flour
- 2 large eggs
- 425ml milk
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until a very smooth consistency.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Ladle a small amount of the mixture into the pan, covering every gap.
- It will be very thin and won't take long to cook. Remember to turn it over to stop it sticking. If you are feeling brave, flip it.
- Turn them out onto a plate when it's finished. It should look something like this on both sides.
- Once you've finished, keep them warm in an oven on a low heat or heat them up in the microwave so they are nice and warm for when you eat them.
- Serve with a little sugar and a squeeze of lemon, then roll it into a horseshoe as the easiest way to eat.
|You can and people do use other things, such as nutella, honey or|
strawberry jam, but why would you when the traditional way works so well?